The Coronavirus pandemic isn’t easy for anyone, but we want to make it a little bit more manageable for businesses and their customers.
Like many people, we’ve been frustrated trying to book delivery slots with both supermarkets and local businesses.
But, we’re a huge part of the problem.
We’re either hammering the refresh button on supermarket websites waiting for new slots to be made available, or we’re redialling local businesses trying to make an order (for delivery)… ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!
We can fix this.
Whether you call it quarantine, lockdown or social distancing, customers are all stuck inside trying to snag a home delivery slot.
The me:now app was built to alert customers when a business can fit them in. When they have a gap in their diary – but nobody is booking appointments due to social distancing.
So if you run a business currently doing deliveries, imagine how much easier life would be if you could easily alert customers when you can deliver to them? Or when there are no more slots left?
That way, customers are only calling you to take a delivery slot – not ringing to see if you even have any slots – and you can spend more of your valuable time getting your products out of the door.
If you are a business that is currently able to deliver goods to your customers, follow these steps:
- Download the me:now app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register your business using the code LOCKDOWN
- This will give you 3 months of the premium tier and 120 adverts per month for FREE
- Tell your customers (put it on your social media/website) to also download the app and follow your business
- Post when you have delivery slots available on the app and all your followers will receive a notification (they can turn this off when they don’t need it)