Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to You Too Holdings Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|You Too Holdings Limited, or us||You Too Holdings Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10149295 whose registered office is at 61 Foxdene Road, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 4QY;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by You Too Holdings Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to You Too Holdings Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://www.menowapp.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, You Too Holdings Limited is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
- You Too Holdings Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by You Too Holdings Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.00.
- Data security is of great importance to You Too Holdings Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
01 October 2017
LAST UPDATED: 1/1/2019
- Collection of your Personal Information
Menow US LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, physical address, telephone number, or employment information. If you purchase our Services, we will collect and store your billing and credit card information. Menow US LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Menow US LLC will not delete customer information for paying members. However, Menow US LLC reserves the right to delete customer information for members with a free account status at any time.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Menow US LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, and Internet Service Provider. This information is used by Menow US LLC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. In order to better understand how users use its site and to improve its services, Menow US LLC may also collect information on your use of our Site, such as pages visited, links clicked, text entered, and mouse movements.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Services, this information may be collected and used by others. Menow US LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Menow US LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the websites we operate
- Use of your Personal Information
Menow US LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate our websites and deliver the Services you have requested. Menow US LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Menow US LLC and its affiliates. Menow US LLC may also contact you to participate in surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Menow US LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Menow US LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your express consent.
In addition, Menow US LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction, provide customer support, arrange for deliveries. Menow US LLC may also share information on your use of our Site, such as pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements, with third party providers of web analytic software in order to enable Menow US LLC to improve its services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services, and they are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Menow US LLC keeps track of the pages our customers visit within our websites in order to determine what Services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the websites we operate to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Menow US LLC uses tracking pixels to collect information that helps us provide our Service to you. Please note that any "do not track" signals sent by your web browser or other mechanism have no effect on the collection of personally identifiable information by Menow US LLC. In addition, other parties who perform data analytics for Menow US LLC, such as Google Analytics, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities when you use our Services. Third party affiliates of Menow US LLC may have different policies with respect to "do not track" signals and Menow US LLC makes no representations with respect to such policies.
Menow US LLC uses tracking to create remarketing audiences of users based on user behavior/their visits to our website. Menow US LLC may also target these users with custom ads based on affinities/interests, geographic and demographic signals. Menow US LLC only shares browser-level data through third party vendor tracking such as Google Analytics. Users can opt out of these advertising features by visiting Google or resources like the NAI consumer opt-out page. Menow US LLC may use email addresses to target users with custom ads through 3rd party advertising platforms. Menow US LLC shares customer information with third parties to perform services (advertising) on our behalf.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of Menow US LLC's business assets. In such an event, we will attempt to notify you before your personal information is transferred, but you may not have the right to opt out of any such transfer.
Our website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register an account with Menow US LLC, a cookie helps us recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Services.
- Security of your Personal Information
You are responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access our Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. Please immediately notify Menow US LLC of any unauthorized use of your account.
Menow US LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In addition, Menow US LLC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Eighteen
- International Transfers
The Website is hosted in, and our Services are provided from, the Republic of Ireland. Accordingly, by providing your Personal Information through the Website, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information from your country of residence to the United States.
- Contact Information
For more information, please review our Terms of Service and How to use it section.